I stayed in Hotel Mykonos Beach last June and the following is my objective feedback:
- Excellent staff members; they are professional, efficient, helpful, and friendly who assist guests in so many ways.
- Excellent location - 5-7 minutes walk from town and main bus station.
- Clean and airy guest rooms with A/C and fridge.
- Beautiful sea views; the sunset view from my balcony was just amazing!
- Free and strong internet connection in reception area.
- Easy access to the port and the airport (e.g. I paid 12 Euros from the airport to the hotel by taxi since I booked through an agent and not the hotel website; otherwise, it would be complimentary).
- A tasty breakfast with various items to select from.
- Close to town yet away from the noise!
I am a hospitality professional and I sincerely recommend this facility! It was a great value for price! A very pleasant stay!
Maria, Vicky, and so many other staff members exhibited a great model of hospitality and kindness! THANKS A MILLION! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!